Subject: Log in and start earning your rewards today
From: "JCP Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:56:50 -0000

Thanks for giving us your email address in-store.

All that's left to do is create your profile online.

It's as easy as 1-2-3!

1. Create your online profile
2. Register your card to earn points for purchases
3. Earn $10 rewards and enjoy!

Create your online profile now:
http://jcprewards.chtah.com/a/tBL1aduB7uC-xB7341yNHlwnMwF/create

Once you enroll, we will keep track of your points and send you
Rewards as you earn them. Nothing will be charged to your card(s) for
participating in JCP Rewards. Protecting your personal information is
important to us. We have appropriate physical, technical and
procedural safeguards in place to secure the personal information we
collect from you. 

Get on the list and sign up to receive store coupons and online
offers! Click below to be the first to know.
http://jcprewards.chtah.com/a/tBL1aduB7uC-xB7341yNHlwnMwF/optin

During a recent trip to JCPenney, you provided your email address and
agreed to receive information from the JCP Rewards program. If you
wish to unsubscribe from messages of this type, click below:
http://jcprewards.chtah.com/a/tBL1aduB7uC-xB7341yNHlwnMwF/optout?t=BL1aduB7uC-xB7341yNHlwnMwF&email=[email-masked]

(C) 2010 J.C. Penney Company, Inc. and/or JCP Media L.P., 6501 Legacy
Drive, Plano, Texas, 75024, United States of America. All rights
reserved. To contact JCP Rewards customer service, please call
1-888-527-7937.