Subject: JCPenney Credit Card Recurring Cancellation Request
From: "Synchrony Bank for your JCPenney Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 09:20:06 -0800

E-mail Security Zone: Celeste a Bishop 

For your account ending: 4350 

Dear Celeste a: 

Your request to cancel Recurring Payments enrollment has been 
processed for your JCPenney Credit Card account ending in 4350. 

Please remember that if you are cancelling less than 5 days before 
your statement billing cycle date, this month's payment may still be 
processed. 

Please allow 2 days for completion of the cancellation process. 
Remember to make future payments on or before your payment due date. 
You may re-enroll inRecurring Payments at any time. 

Please print and retain this page for your records. 

Login to view and manage your account online 
https://www.jcpcreditcard.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=jcpenney&accountType=plcc&langId=en 
: 

Update personal information 
Monitor recent activity 

Protect your identity, never respond to this or any email with 
personal information such as your account number or password. When 
accessing your account online, if you do not recognize your 
Personalized Image DO NOT enter your password. 

Sincerely, 
JCPenney Credit Services 

Note: This email was sent to you by Synchrony Bank, the issuer of your JCPenney Credit Card Account. You may receive account servicing emails even if you have requested not to receive marketing offers by email for your JCPenney Credit Card Account. Synchrony Bank is located at 170 Election Road, Suite 125, Draper, Utah, 84020, USA.

This is an unmonitored email box. Please do not reply to this email.

Head off identity theft before it happens. For more information about identity theft, please visit the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) consumer website at www.ftc.gov/idtheft/.