Subject: JCPenney Credit Card Recurring Enrollment
From: "Synchrony Bank for your JCPenney Credit Card" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 05:57:02 -0700

E-mail Security Zone: CELESTE BISHOP 

For your account ending: 4350 

Dear CELESTE: 

Your request to enroll inRecurring Payments has been processed 
for your JCPenney Credit Card account ending in 4350. 

You have selectedthe "statement balance" option for your monthly Recurring Payment. Payments will be deducted from 
your LAKE TRUST CU account ending in 5304 on your payment due 
date. Continue to make regular payments until you receive confirmation 
in your billing statement that the Recurring Payments program has been 
established. 

Please note that the amount withdrawn for your Recurring Payment 
willbe reduced by any additional payments you make before your 
next billing cycle. 

If you have not requestedRecurring Paymentsenrollment, 
please contact Customer Service at 800-542-0800. 

Please print and retain this page for your records. 

Login to view and manage your account online 
http://www.jcp.com/credit 
: 

Update personal information 
Monitor recent activity 

Protect your identity, never respond to this or any email with 
personal information such as your account number or password. When 
accessing your account online, if you do not recognize your 
Personalized Image DO NOT enter your password. 

Sincerely, 

JCPenney Credit Services 

marketing_dummy.gif 
NA 

marketing_alerts.gif 
https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=jcpenney&langId=en&accountType=generic 

Note: This email was sent to you by Synchrony Bank, the issuer of your JCPenney Credit Card Account. You may receive account servicing emails even if you have requested not to receive marketing offers by email for your JCPenney Credit Card Account. Synchrony Bank is located at 170 Election Road, Suite 125, Draper, Utah, 84020, USA.

This is an unmonitored email box. Please do not reply to this email.

Head off identity theft before it happens. For more information about identity theft, please visit the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) consumer website at www.ftc.gov/idtheft/.