Subject: Thank you for your Kohls.com order!
From: "Kohl's Order Help" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 02:17:33 -0000

Dear Michael,

Thank you for shopping Kohls.com!  Your order confirmation number is 473462090. You'll find a complete summary of your order below. Please print this e-mail for your records. 

Delivery Information: Your Standard Ground shipment should arrive between January 13 and January 19.  You will receive another e-mail from us when your order is packed and ready to be shipped.

Visit <A href='http://www.kohls.com/ordertracking'>www.kohls.com/ordertracking</A> for the most up-to-date information about the status of your order.

If you have any other questions, please e-mail [email-masked].

Thanks for shopping Kohls.com!  We hope to see you online again, soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Summary
		
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Number:   		473462090
Order Date:     		12/30/2009

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship To:        		Michael Bishop
                		8607 Carlsbad LAne
                		Lansing, MI 48917

Shipping Method:		Standard Ground
						Your package should arrive between January 13 and January 19
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------			
ITEM                                COLOR           SIZE            GIFT?   YOUR PRICE     QTY    TOTAL PRICE

SONOMA life + style Throw                 Burgundy        THROW           No      $14.99         1      $14.99
Sku# 90281837
SONOMA life + style Throw                 Burgundy        THROW           No      $14.99         1      $14.99
Sku# 90281837

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal:                                                                                              $29.98
Percent Off (15.0%)                                                                                     $4.50
Shipping:                                                                                               $1.98
Tax:                                                                                                    $1.65
Total:                                                                                                 $29.11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	
Bill To:        		Michael Bishop
                		8607 Carlsbad LAne
                		Lansing MI 48917

Payment Type(s):		
                		Kohl's Gift Card
                		$29.11 value
                		2092758095733
                		Balance remaining on Kohl's Gift Card: $0.89