Subject: Your Kohls.com order is ready to be shipped
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:03:06 -0000

Dear Michael,

Your Kohls.com order 473462090 is packed and ready to be shipped!

Note: Your order may ship in more than one package. For your convenience, you can find complete information about your shipment(s) at <A href='http://www.kohls.com/ordertracking'>www.kohls.com/ordertracking</A>. (It may take up to 48 hours for information from the carrier to become available at this link.)

If you have any other questions, please e-mail [email-masked].

Thanks for shopping Kohls.com!  We hope to see you online again, soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Summary
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Number:                   473462090                       
Order Date:                     12/31/2009                      

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship To:                        Michael Bishop                  
                                8607 Carlsbad LAne              
                                Lansing, MI  48917              
                                United States                   

Shipping Method:                Continental US - Standard Ground

Tracking Number:                02901001187059254239            
Carrier:                        FedEx SmartPost                 

Tracking Link (click on link or copy and paste this URL into your browser): <A href='http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=02901001187059254239'>http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumbers=02901001187059254239</A>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill To:                        Michael Bishop                  
                                8607 Carlsbad LAne              
                                Lansing, MI  48917              
                                United States                   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item(s) Shipped  Qty   Item Description                                  
---------------- ----- --------------------------------------------------
                 1     SHERPA BURGUNDY-BURGUNDY-THROW                    
                 1     SHERPA BURGUNDY-BURGUNDY-THROW                    
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------