Subject: LOFT Order Shipped
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 08:06:13 -0400 (EDT)

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
body { color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px; overflow: auto; } td, a { color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }
.mainBGColor { background-color: #f2efe9; } .bodyBGColor {
background-color: #ffffff; } .secondaryBGColor { background-color:
#ded6ce; } .dkHeading { color: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; font-weight:
bold; background-color: #b49d86; padding: 5px 10px; } .ltHeading {
color: #666666; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; background-color:
#f2efe9; padding: 5px 10px; } .tableBorderLeft { border-left: 1px
solid #ded6ce; } .tableBorderRight { border-right: 1px solid #ded6ce;
} .tableBorderBottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #ded6ce; }
.tableBorderTop { border-top: 1px solid #ded6ce; } .borderOneLeftW {
border-left: 1px solid #ffffff; } .tableBorder { border: 1px solid
#ded6ce; }

Dear Celeste,

Thank you for shopping at LOFT.com. Your order has been shipped!

Please note that orders which include multiple items may have been
shipped separately, with no additional shipping charges. You will
continue to receive email updates for all items not yet shipped.

The following items were shipped for Order# 1814129116

Ship To Shipping Address
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Shipping Method
Standard
(On or Before Wednesday, 10/15) Items Previously Shipped Tracking#:
1Z0AW0570328282036
Carrier: UPS
Ship Type: Standard Items Gifts Message Price Quantity Item Total
Boiled Wool Zip-Up Jacket
Style #:338452
Size: Xtra Small
Color: Black No
$98.00
Discount: 1 for $58.80 each
1 $58.80 Order Summary Bill To
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Order Total
SubTotal: 58.80 Merchandise Tax: 3.53 Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax:
0.54 Grand Total 71.82 Payment Summary
Charge to Credit Card: Ann Taylor/LOFT Mastercard ************8551
$51.82 Charge to Gift Card: ***************1277 $20.00 Order Total
SubTotal: 58.80 Merchandise Tax: 3.53 Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax:
0.54 Grand Total 71.82

Should you have any questions, please visit our Customer Service page.
You can also email us at [email-masked] or call us at 1 888
LOFT 444 and a LOFT Client Associate will assist you. We are available
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 11:00pm EST, as well as Saturday
and Sunday from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST.

Thank you for shopping with LOFT. Sincerely,
Client Services
LOFT
www.loft.com
4079 Executive Parkway, 3rd Floor, Westerville, Ohio 43081-3859