Subject: LOFT Order Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:34:58 -0400 (EDT)

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
body { color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px; overflow: auto; } td, a { color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }
.mainBGColor { background-color: #f2efe9; } .bodyBGColor {
background-color: #ffffff; } .secondaryBGColor { background-color:
#ded6ce; } .dkHeading { color: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; font-weight:
bold; background-color: #b49d86; padding: 5px 10px; } .ltHeading {
color: #666666; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; background-color:
#f2efe9; padding: 5px 10px; } .tableBorderLeft { border-left: 1px
solid #ded6ce; } .tableBorderRight { border-right: 1px solid #ded6ce;
} .tableBorderBottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #ded6ce; }
.tableBorderTop { border-top: 1px solid #ded6ce; } .borderOneLeftW {
border-left: 1px solid #ffffff; } .tableBorder { border: 1px solid
#ded6ce; }

Dear ,

Thank you for shopping at LOFT.com!

Your order number is 4835131104. Please save this number for future
reference.
Below please find the details of your order: Order Summary Bill To
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Order Total
SubTotal: 35.58 Merchandise Tax: 2.12 Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax:
0.55 Grand Total 47.20 Payment Summary
Charge to Credit Card: Ann Taylor/LOFT Card ************4373 $47.20
Ship to work Shipping Address
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Shipping Method
Standard
On or Before Tuesday, 05/02 Items Gifts Message Price Quantity Item
Total Vintage V-Neck Tee
Style #:417496
Size: XS  Regular
Color: Fresh Plum Wine No
$24.50
Discount: 1 for $2.44 each
1 $2.44 Vintage Broken In Tank
Style #:421620
Size: XS  Regular
Color: White No
$19.50
Discount: 1 for $4.94 each
1 $4.94 Linen Shirttail Tee
Style #:390299
Size: XS  Regular
Color: White No
$29.50
Discount: 1 for $2.44 each
1 $2.44 Filigree Linen Tee
Style #:421991
Size: XS  Regular
Color: Forever Navy No
$39.50
Discount: 1 for $6.44 each
1 $6.44 Strawberry Vintage Soft Tee
Style #:430192
Size: XS  Regular
Color: Fresh Navy No
$29.50
Discount: 1 for $6.44 each
1 $6.44 Baroque Linen Tee
Style #:421997
Size: XS  Regular
Color: Electric Sapphire No
$39.50
Discount: 1 for $6.44 each
1 $6.44 Puff Sleeve Swing Top
Style #:425359
Size: XS  Regular
Color: Fireball Red No
$49.50
Discount: 1 for $6.44 each
1 $6.44 Subtotal for this Recipient: 35.58 Merchandise Tax: 2.12
Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax: 0.55 Total for this Recipient: 47.20
Order Total SubTotal: 35.58 Merchandise Tax: 2.12 Shipping: 8.95
Shipping Tax: 0.55 Grand Total 47.20

Unfortunately we cannot change this order. If you'd like to order an
alternate size or style, please place a new order.

We will not charge your credit card until we ship your order or you
pick up the order in store. Please note that orders which include
multiple items may ship separately, with no additional shipping
charges. If your order was placed on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, we
will process your order on the next business day.Orders being picked
up in store will receive the online pricing when the order is placed.

If you would like to view additional details about your order, review
your order history, or track your order, please sign in and visit the
"My Account" section of https://www.loft.com/profile/login.jsp.

For information regarding our return policy, please visit the
"Customer Service" section of LOFT.com www.LOFT.com/returns

Should you have any questions please visit the "Customer Service" or
"Contact Us" sections at https://www.LOFT.com for Chat or email
options to [email-masked]. A LOFT Client Associate will be
happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
Client Services
LOFT
https://www.LOFT.com
4079 Executive Parkway, 3rd Floor, Westerville, Ohio 43081-3859