Subject: LOFT Order Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:19:47 -0400 (EDT)

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
body { color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px; overflow: auto; } td, a { color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }
.mainBGColor { background-color: #f2efe9; } .bodyBGColor {
background-color: #ffffff; } .secondaryBGColor { background-color:
#ded6ce; } .dkHeading { color: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; font-weight:
bold; background-color: #b49d86; padding: 5px 10px; } .ltHeading {
color: #666666; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; background-color:
#f2efe9; padding: 5px 10px; } .tableBorderLeft { border-left: 1px
solid #ded6ce; } .tableBorderRight { border-right: 1px solid #ded6ce;
} .tableBorderBottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #ded6ce; }
.tableBorderTop { border-top: 1px solid #ded6ce; } .borderOneLeftW {
border-left: 1px solid #ffffff; } .tableBorder { border: 1px solid
#ded6ce; }

Dear Celeste,

Thank you for shopping at LOFT.com!

Your order number is 929121497. Please save this number for future
reference.
Below please find the details of your order: Order Summary Bill To
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Order Total
SubTotal: 103.98 Merchandise Tax: 6.24 Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax:
0.53 Grand Total 119.70 Payment Summary
Charge to Credit Card: Ann Taylor/LOFT Mastercard ************8551
$119.70 Ship to work Shipping Address
Celeste Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917
(517) 974-1118 Shipping Method
Standard
On or Before Monday, 07/01 Items Gifts Message Price Quantity Item
Total Julie Cropped Pants in Cotton Sateen
Style #:303381
Size: 2
Color: Pebble Taupe No
$59.50
Discount: 1 for $18.00 each
1 $18.00 Marisa Skinny Cropped Pants in Cross Check Print
Style #:307007
Size: 2
Color: White Wash No
$59.50
Discount: 1 for $22.00 each
1 $22.00 Zoe Cropped Pants in Cotton Sateen
Style #:311726
Size: 2
Color: White No
$59.50
Discount: 1 for $22.00 each
1 $22.00 Cascade Ruffle Halter Top
Style #:309059
Size: Xtra Small
Color: Black No
$39.50
Discount: 1 for $20.99 each
1 $20.99 Slubbed 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan
Style #:291950
Size: Xtra Small
Color: Coral Accent No
$44.50
Discount: 1 for $20.99 each
1 $20.99 Subtotal for this Recipient: 103.98 Merchandise Tax: 6.24
Shipping: 8.95 Shipping Tax: 0.53 Total for this Recipient: 119.70
Order Total SubTotal: 103.98 Merchandise Tax: 6.24 Shipping: 8.95
Shipping Tax: 0.53 Grand Total 119.70

We will not charge your credit card until we ship your order. Please
note that orders which include multiple items may ship separately,
with no additional shipping charges. If your order was placed on a
Saturday, Sunday or holiday, we will process your order on the next
business day.

If you would like to view additional details about your order, review
your order history, or track your order, please sign in and visit the
"My Account" section of https://www.LOFT.com/login.jsp .

For information regarding our return policy, please visit the
"Customer Service" section of LOFT.com www.LOFT.com/returns

Should you have any questions, please visit the "Customer Service"
section at LOFT.com or email us at [email-masked]. You may
also call us at 1 888 LOFT 444 and a LOFT Client Associate will be
happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
Client Services
LOFT
http://www.LOFT.com
2500 Farmers Drive, 5th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43235-5706