Subject: LOFT Order (2616882739) Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:27:41 -0500 (EST)

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
body { color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px; overflow: auto; } td, a { color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }
.mainBGColor { background-color: #f2efe9; } .bodyBGColor {
background-color: #ffffff; } .secondaryBGColor { background-color:
#ded6ce; } .dkHeading { color: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; font-weight:
bold; background-color: #b49d86; padding: 5px 10px; } .ltHeading {
color: #666666; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; background-color:
#f2efe9; padding: 5px 10px; } .tableBorderLeft { border-left: 1px
solid #ded6ce; } .tableBorderRight { border-right: 1px solid #ded6ce;
} .tableBorderBottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #ded6ce; }
.tableBorderTop { border-top: 1px solid #ded6ce; } .borderOneLeftW {
border-left: 1px solid #ffffff; } .tableBorder { border: 1px solid
#ded6ce; }

Thank you for your LOFT order, #2616882739.

We're sorry to inform you that the following items from your order are
no longer available online or in stores. We sincerely apologize for
any disappointment this may have caused. Your order total has been
adjusted and the new amount will be reflected on your credit card.

Please note that orders which include multiple items may have been
shipped separately, with no additional shipping charges. You will
continue to receive email updates for items you may have not received
yet.

Items Quantity Scallop Blocked Ankle Socks
Style #: 393043
Size: 1SIZE
Color: Dream Grey Heather

No longer available online or in stores

Unfortunately we cannot change this order. If you'd like to order an
alternate size or style, please place a new order.

Should you have any questions please visit the "Customer Service" or
"Contact Us" sections at http://www.LOFT.com for Chat or email options
to [email-masked]. A LOFT Client Associate will be happy to
assist you.

Thank you for shopping with LOFT. Sincerely,
Client Services
LOFT
www.loft.com
4079 Executive Parkway, 3rd Floor, Westerville, Ohio 43081-3859