Subject: Celeste, you've earned a $20 LOVELOFT Rewards Card
From: "LOFT Card" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:04:40 -0000

You worked hard for this. Now it's time to reap the rewards with your $20 Rewards Card.
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/promo?email=[email-masked]
__________________________________________________________

LOFT
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/logo?email=[email-masked]
__________________________________________________________

To ensure delivery of LOFT emails to your inbox, please add [email-masked] to your Email Address Book or Safe List.

__________________________________________________________

To view your message from LOFT, please click here:
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/html?t_params=I_FIRSTNAME%3D4%26EMAIL%3Dmikeb.llps%2540comcast.net%26EXPIRE_DATE_PROPER2%3DSep%252009%252C%25202015%26FNAME%3DCeleste%26REWARD_AMT%3D20&email=[email-masked]

__________________________________________________________

SHOP:

NEW ARRIVALS
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/new?email=[email-masked]

MONTHLY EDIT
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/monthedit?email=[email-masked]

SHOES
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/shoes?email=[email-masked]

ACCESSORIES
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/accessory?email=[email-masked]

PETITES
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/petites?email=[email-masked]

SALE
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/sale?email=[email-masked]

SUMMER GUIDE
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/summer?email=[email-masked]

FIND A STORE
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/stores?email=[email-masked]

Unsubscribe from our list, click here:
http://mail.loft.com/a/tBVexAWBgYd1XB9Bhz3Ns8nxdRx/unsub?email=[email-masked]&email=[email-masked]