Subject: LOFT Order (2035505192) Update
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:33:21 -0400 (EDT)

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
body { color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px; padding-top: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px;
margin-left: 0px; overflow: auto; } td, a { color: #333333;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; }
.mainBGColor { background-color: #f2efe9; } .bodyBGColor {
background-color: #ffffff; } .secondaryBGColor { background-color:
#ded6ce; } .dkHeading { color: #ffffff; font-size: 12px; font-weight:
bold; background-color: #b49d86; padding: 5px 10px; } .ltHeading {
color: #666666; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; background-color:
#f2efe9; padding: 5px 10px; } .tableBorderLeft { border-left: 1px
solid #ded6ce; } .tableBorderRight { border-right: 1px solid #ded6ce;
} .tableBorderBottom { border-bottom: 1px solid #ded6ce; }
.tableBorderTop { border-top: 1px solid #ded6ce; } .borderOneLeftW {
border-left: 1px solid #ffffff; } .tableBorder { border: 1px solid
#ded6ce; }

Thank you for your LOFT order, #2035505192.

We're sorry to inform you that the following items from your order are
no longer available. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment
this may have caused. Your order total has been adjusted and the new
amount will be reflected on your credit card.

Please note that orders which include multiple items may have been
shipped separately, with no additional shipping charges. You will
continue to receive email updates for items you may have not received
yet.

Items Quantity Petite Lou & Grey Spaced Out Tee
Style #: 366299
Size: XS Petite
Color: Moroccan Clay

No longer available

Should you have any questions, please visit our Customer Service page.
You can also email us at [email-masked] or call us at 1 888
LOFT 444 and a LOFT Client Associate will assist you. We are available
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 11:00pm EST, as well as Saturday
and Sunday from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST.

Thank you for shopping with LOFT. Sincerely,
Client Services
LOFT
www.loft.com
4079 Executive Parkway, 3rd Floor, Westerville, Ohio 43081-3859