Subject: Welcome to Copperland Arts & Crafts
From: "Copperland Arts & Crafts" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:32:05 -0400

Dear Michael

We wish to welcome you to Copperland Arts & Crafts.

With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to
offer you. Some of these services include:

Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until
you remove them, or check them out.

Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other
than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the
birthday-person themselves.

Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.

Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner:
[email-masked] 

Sincerely,

Terry Gariepy
Store Owner

http://copperlandup.com/

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you
did not signup for an account, or feel that you have received this email in
error, please send an email to [email-masked] 

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect
01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored
and respected.