Subject: mophie case # 03-289470 - Your replacement has been sent [ ref:_00D80KOWJ._500C0PsGeY:ref ]
From: mophie <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 20:59:39 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Michael Bishop, 

This email is to notify you that your item or items have shipped to the following address:

Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing MI
48917
United States

Your package shipped via U.S. Postal Service with the tracking number 9400115901072232613785

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Brandie Nash
Technical support
mophie
 t: 888.866.7443  p: +1 269.743.1340   f: +1 269.657.8138  
e: [email-masked]  w: mophie.com 

**CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT**

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) and/or
entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that
is legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.
If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for
the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error please
immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message.

[ ref:_00D80KOWJ._500C0PsGeY:ref ]