Subject: Welcome to Newegg.com! Your account details are enclosed
From: "Newegg.com Email Notification" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 07:54:28 -0700

Newegg logo
<http://www.newegg.com/index.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=
TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-logo-_-Newegg> 	 
This email has been sent by our automated notification system. 
For help, visit our Contact Us Page
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-text-_-ContactUsPage> .
Please do not reply directly. 
click to browse Daily Deals |
<http://www.newegg.com/DailyDeal.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_
mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-banner-_-DailyDeals> 	 My
Account |
<https://secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/DashBoard.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Accoun
t-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-MyAccount
> Customer Service |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-CustomerService> Help
& Info |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/KnowledgeBase.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCus
tomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-HelpAndInfo>
About Us |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/AboutUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&
cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-AboutUs> 
 
<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/header_R_t.g
if> 
RSS Feeds icon
<http://www.newegg.com/RSS/Index.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_
mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-text-_-RSSFeeds>
<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/space.gif> 
Computer Hardware |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Computer.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-ComputerHardware>
Electronics |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Electronic.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCusto
mer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Electronics> PCs
and Laptops |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Notebook.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-PCSAndLaptops> Apple
|
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Mac.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_
mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Apple> Cell Phones |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/CellPhone.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustom
er&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-CellPhones> Digital
Cameras |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Camera.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&
cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-DigitalCameras>
Networking |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Network.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer
&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Networking> Gaming |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Games.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&c
m_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Gaming> Software |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Software.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Software> Specials |
<http://www.newegg.com/Special/Special.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustom
er&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-tab-_-Specials> 	 
	
Exclusive promo codes, 24-hour sales, sweepstakes and more! Sign up for
our Newsletter and start saving now.
<https://secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/Subscriptions.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Ac
count-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-bannerL-_-N
ewsletterSubscription> 	 See our most recent Newsletter.
<http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/latest/index-landing.html?nm_mc=TE
MC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-header-_-banner
R-_-LatestNewsletter> 	 

Dear New Customer, 

Welcome to Newegg.com, and thank you for registering a new account. We
are committed to making your online shopping experience fast, easy and
enjoyable. Whether you are a tech beginner, gaming enthusiast or just
looking for the best value, we hope to be a part of your digital
lifestyle.

If you have any questions, please use our LiveChat function or visit our
Contact Us Page
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustome
r&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-content-_-text-_-ContactUsPage> .

Once You Know, You Newegg.

Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s)
named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering
it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received
this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling,
please immediately notify us by sending us a message here
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?Action=show&SubjectID=72&Shor
tDesc=Customer_Service&nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Accoun
t-NewCustomer-_-content-_-text-_-ContactUsPage>  to let us know. 

LiveChat Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 6:00pm PST

Questions? Click here for live web chat with a Newegg customer service
representative.
<http://www.newegg.com/Common/LivePersonForHBX.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-N
ewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer-_-footer-_-icon-_-LiveChat>  

EggXpert a community site 
dedicated to Newegg.com Shopper

Advices - Click here to join the conversation and share your
EggXpertise!
<http://www.eggxpert.com/?nm_mc=TEMC-Account-NewCustomer&cm_mmc=TEMC-Acc
ount-NewCustomer-_-footer-_-icon-_-EggXpert>  

 Copyright Newegg Inc. All rights
reserved.<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/bot
tom.gif>