Subject: Newegg.com - UPS Tracking
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 05:43:09 -0700

Newegg logo
<http://www.newegg.com/index.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc
=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-logo-_-Newegg> 	 
This email has been sent by our automated notification system. 
For help, visit our Contact Us Page
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingU
PS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-text-_-ContactUsPage> .
Please do not reply directly. 
click to browse Daily Deals |
<http://www.newegg.com/DailyDeal.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm
_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-banner-_-DailyDeals> 	 My
Account |
<https://secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/DashBoard.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shippi
ng-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-MyAccou
nt> Customer Service |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingU
PS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-CustomerService>
Help & Info |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/KnowledgeBase.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-Track
ingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-HelpAndInfo>
About Us |
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/AboutUs.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS
&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-AboutUs> 
 
<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/header_R_t.g
if> 
RSS Feeds icon
<http://www.newegg.com/RSS/Index.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm
_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-text-_-RSSFeeds>
<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/space.gif> 
Computer Hardware |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Computer.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingU
PS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-ComputerHardware>
Electronics |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Electronic.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-Trackin
gUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Electronics> PCs
and Laptops |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Notebook.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingU
PS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-PCSAndLaptops>
Apple |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Mac.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm
_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Apple> Cell Phones |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/CellPhone.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-Tracking
UPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-CellPhones>
Digital Cameras |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Camera.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS
&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-DigitalCameras>
Networking |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Network.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUP
S&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Networking> Gaming |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Games.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&
cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Gaming> Software |
<http://www.newegg.com/Store/Software.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingU
PS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Software> Specials
|
<http://www.newegg.com/Special/Special.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-Tracking
UPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-tab-_-Specials>
Exclusive promo codes, 24-hour sales, sweepstakes and more! Sign up for
our Newsletter and start saving now.
<https://secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/Subscriptions.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Sh
ipping-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-bannerL-_
-NewsletterSubscription> 	 See our most recent Newsletter.
<http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/latest/index-landing.html?nm_mc=TE
MC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-header-_-bann
erR-_-LatestNewsletter> 	 
Dear Michael Bishop,	 
Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com. 

Your order has been shipped. Please see below for your order information
and tracking number. 

Shipping Summary:

Account Number:	 7784161	 
Sales Order Number:	 74945845	 

Item List: 

Item Number:	 Item Description:	 Quantity:	 Price:	 
20-141-172	MEM 1G|PQI 184P D266 MD641GUOE R	1	31.99	
UPS Tracking Number: 
1Z039AF20319581290
<http://www.newegg.com/CustomerService/TrackOrder.asp?TrackingNumber=1Z0
39AF20319581290>  	
(Shipped from Edison, NJ)
Shipping Time: 5/19/2008 7:20:44 PM	

Dial 1-800-782-7892 or visit www.ups.com
<http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx?>  to track your package. If
you have any questions or concerns while your order is in transit,
please contact UPS directly for inquiries.

Keeping You in the Know,

Your Newegg.com Customer Service Team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s)
named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering
it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received
this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling,
please immediately notify us by sending us a message here
<http://www.newegg.com/Info/ContactUs.aspx?Action=show&SubjectID=72&Shor
tDesc=Customer_Service&nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipp
ing-TrackingUPS-_-content-_-text-_-ContactUsPage>  to let us know.

Our records indicate that your Newegg.com user ID is: 
[email-masked] 
LiveChat Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 6:00pm PST

Questions? Click here for live web chat with a Newegg customer service
representative.
<http://www.newegg.com/Common/LivePersonForHBX.aspx?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-
TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS-_-footer-_-icon-_-LiveChat>
EggXpert a community site 
dedicated to Newegg.com Shopper

Advices - Click here to join the conversation and share your
EggXpertise!
<http://www.eggxpert.com/?nm_mc=TEMC-Shipping-TrackingUPS&cm_mmc=TEMC-Sh
ipping-TrackingUPS-_-footer-_-icon-_-EggXpert>  

 Copyright Newegg Inc. All rights
reserved.<http://promotions.newegg.com./NEemail/transactional/images/bot
tom.gif>