Subject: Case # 5006860640: The seller has offered you a full refund
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:32:46 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The seller has offered you a full refund
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
We let the seller know the item wasn't as described. The seller offered you 
a full refund of $50.00 to be issued through the same payment method you 
used to pay for the item. 

Refund information:
A full refund of $50.00 through the payment method used to pay for the 
item.

Seller's note:
"sorry i took long to respond."

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center. 

=================================================================
Go to the Resolution Center
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11565.m44.l1495/7?euid=a88be7c5a7e34f5ba96b4b98750faa54&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5006860640%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFPRB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11565.m43.l1123/7?euid=a88be7c5a7e34f5ba96b4b98750faa54&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D260703317639%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSFPRB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               260703317639
Sale price:            $25.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Dec-11-10 18:07:40 PST
Seller:                stril7pamela
Case opened:           Jan-25-11 14:51:36 PST
Case #:                5006860640

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a88be7c5a7e34f5ba96b4b98750faa54#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.