Subject: Updates for your purchase from dublinohioseller - May-01-12
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:22:18 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, 
we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your 
purchases in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m44.l1503/7?euid=65057fcc5fad422abf1507b7217441ed&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26transId%3D0%26itemid%3D170830142134%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1503
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your order is getting ready to be shipped, and the seller has provided 
tracking information below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: dublinohioseller (89)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: Mark McGwire, Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Bonds Hand Painted Dobble 
Bobble-Heads Lot 
Item URL: 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1123/7?euid=65057fcc5fad422abf1507b7217441ed&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D170830142134%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

Paid on May-01-12
Estimated delivery: May 04 - May 10, 2012
Tracking 9101128882300308539164
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1509/7?euid=65057fcc5fad422abf1507b7217441ed&loc=
Note: Tracking information can take up to 48 hours to be updated online 
after the order is shipped.
Price: $10.50, Qty: 1  $10.50
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Message from dublinohioseller:  

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#65057fcc5fad422abf1507b7217441ed#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.