Subject: You won this item on eBay: 8 Color Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G OS 4 B 110574803807
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 06:04:28 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item as soon as possible.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m44.l1160/7?euid=e3a861e9a9a444d89fe32e62786fc7a1&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D110574803807%26transactionid%3D0%26quantity%3D1%26level%3D1%26editAddress%3D0%26newpurchaseok%3D0%26refererpage%3D6%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

Item name:             8 Color Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G OS 
4 B
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m43.l1123/7?euid=e3a861e9a9a444d89fe32e62786fc7a1&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110574803807%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1123 
Sale price:            $0.99
Estimated delivery:    Varies (Seller ships within 1 days)
Shipping & Handling:   Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service $8.99
                       Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping $8.99
Seller:
blue_coffee2088 contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=blue_coffee2088&redirect=0&iid=110574803807
Seller Information:
Name:  ???
Address: ??? 
Telephone: 13802240721

You won this item on eBay: 8 Color Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G 
OS 4 B 110574803807

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            New Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 3G 3G S A3
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110575044452
0 Bids                 $0.99
Shipping:              +$1.00

Item title:            New Purple Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G 
4th
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110575111419
0 Bids                 $0.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            NEW 8 Hard BACK Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4G OS 4 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110561969557
Buy It Now price:      $2.69
Shipping:              +$6.99

Item title:            New White Hard Case Cover for  Apple iPhone 4G OS 4
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110568632106
Buy It Now price:      $3.58
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            3 Pcs Hard Back Case Cover Skin For Apple iPhone 4G 
4th
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110575071882
0 Bids                 $0.99
Shipping:              +$6.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            NEW 2pc Bundle Designer iPhone Case Cover 3GS 3G LV 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250627047851
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            2pc Bundle Designer iPhone Case Cover Juicy Fashion
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250605715500
Buy It Now price:      $25.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            car usb charger adapter for BLACKBERRY iphone 3Gs 
A6I
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280523751234
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Belkin car usb charger adapter for ipod iphone 3Gs 
A6D
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280523751845
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            16GB MicroSD Memory Card FOR Samsung Intensity U450
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150391239673
Buy It Now price:      $37.98
Shipping:              Free

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#e3a861e9a9a444d89fe32e62786fc7a1#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.