Subject: Thank you for your payment. eBay item #140456797267 MAXELL EC-150 EC150 LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO HEADPHONE 190561
From: "eBay Member: quickestmail" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:22:20 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your payment. eBay item #140456797267 MAXELL EC-150 EC150 
LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO HEADPHONE 190561 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

Shipitnow2008 sends you a sincere, heartfelt Thank You...
We hope you 
enjoy your purchase of your outstanding new product.

If your address is 
International (except Canada, France, Belgium, Spain and the United 
Kingdom), you will need to email us your shipping address from your 
official paypal email address--this is to verify against fraud. If you dont 
use the email address, you will need to go into paypal and add an email 
address that can be verified against fraud.

Please send your 
confirmation address to :

[email-masked]

We Thank You for 
your payment of the following item:

Item title: MAXELL EC-150 EC150 
LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO HEADPHONE 190561
Web Address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140456797267
Item 
number: 140456797267
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
quickestmail
Your total: $12.61

Thank you very much. Your business is 
much appreciated and your shipment will go out shortly after address is 
confirmed.
shipitnow2008

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#fe446412ac984b319e213cc5b5e4748f#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.