Subject: hillbilly214 sent a message about AARON , MILWAUKEE CHEESE BOBBLEHEAD....BREWERS UNIFORM home run here #380518178025
From: "eBay Member: hillbilly214" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:24:03 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This member has a question for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

Dear bishop12565,

Package shipped  10/20  11:50AM
Tracking number 0312 2120-0000-3873 
7373
Bat is inside an envelope in the box.

-hillbilly214

=================================================================
Answer the question
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m44.l1139/7?euid=62b8cd5d7e28452a875035e5b64f3bf6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D380518178025%26requested%3Dhillbilly214%26qid%3D474567640019%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1139
=================================================================

                   
Item name:             AARON , MILWAUKEE CHEESE BOBBLEHEAD....BREWERS 
UNIFORM home run here
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m43.l1123/7?euid=62b8cd5d7e28452a875035e5b64f3bf6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D380518178025%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               380518178025
End time:              Nov-19-12 10:06:29 PST
Seller:                hillbilly214
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was closed.

               
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a05-kdfxl2vkq4#]_[#62b8cd5d7e28452a875035e5b64f3bf6#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content.

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.