Subject: eBay Change Password Confirmation
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 05:42:06 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay Change Password Confirmation
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael, 

This is a courtesy message to let you know that your eBay password has been 
successfully changed. No response is needed. 

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e13010.m44.l1121/7?euid=0351d1284f5e437ab245cabf6338aa9b&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyEbay%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ACYP%3AUS%3A1121
=================================================================

Thank you,

eBay Trust Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your eBay account secure. Don't reply to any email that asks for your 
personal information. Find out more about 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#0351d1284f5e437ab245cabf6338aa9b#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.