Subject: Case # 5018341385: Customer Support made a final decision
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:37:33 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay Customer Support made a final decision on your case
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Good news! We issued you a full refund of $7.00 on Aug 09, 2012. The refund 
includes the purchase price plus original shipping and has been credited to 
your PayPal account. Please 
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutSummaryRedirect2PP&transid=0&buyerorseller=2&itemid=170867937351 and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
We didn't receive tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had 
a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.

=================================================================

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11573.m44.l1495/7?euid=a21dd3ec04c84a3392e5303238dc9d73&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5018341385%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSBNCSD%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             marshall faulk hand painted bobble head 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11573.m43.l1123/7?euid=a21dd3ec04c84a3392e5303238dc9d73&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D170867937351%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSBNCSD%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               170867937351
Sale price:            $5.00
Quantity:              1
Sale date:             Jun-29-12 10:39:16 PDT
Seller:                joshuaherrington36
Case opened:           Aug-02-12 07:44:37 PDT
Case #:                5018341385
Case closed:           Aug-09-12 11:37:32 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a21dd3ec04c84a3392e5303238dc9d73#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.