Subject: You won this item on eBay: PHONE BATTERY+HARD CASE FOR SONY ERICSSON WALKMAN W580i 280365633913
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 12:03:04 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item as soon as possible.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=280365633913&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=6
=================================================================

Item name:             PHONE BATTERY+HARD CASE FOR SONY ERICSSON WALKMAN 
W580i
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280365633913 
Sale price:            $5.95
Estimated delivery:    Varies (Seller ships within 3 days)
Shipping & Handling:   Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service 0
Seller:
mrtinmo contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=mrtinmo&redirect=0&iid=280365633913
Seller Information:
Franky J Todd
Cuba, MO 65453 United States

You won this item on eBay: PHONE BATTERY+HARD CASE FOR SONY ERICSSON 
WALKMAN W580i 280365633913

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            1983 Budweiser Beer 50th Anniversary Clydesdales 
Stein
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280366093989
0 Bids                 $10.00
Buy It Now price:      $29.00
Shipping:              +$9.85

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Solar Power Battery Charger For Samsung ETERNITY* 
A867
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280353682771
Buy It Now price:      $15.97
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            8GB SDHC Card Memory LG DARE VX9700 CELL PHONE
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110346554383
Shipping:              +$3.99

Item title:            Clear Hard Case+Car+AC Wall Charger For HTC T-Mobile 
G1
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270415644871
0 Bids                 $9.98
Buy It Now price:      $9.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            RocketfishCase for BlackBerry Curve Smartphones 
(2-Pack
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200294923540
0 Bids                 $3.99
Shipping:              View Item to Calculate

Item title:            Timbuk2 iphone ipod Case,Silver,free ship w/bag,new
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360059620436
Shipping:              +$4.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.