Subject: Your invoice for eBay purchases: ** NEW ** Unopened - John Smoltz Lansing Lugnuts Collector Bobblehead - Waverly (140754234370#)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 03:53:42 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Invoice
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $20.00. More 
details about your purchase are included below. 

To ensure fast delivery, please go to the URL below to complete payment:

You can pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
I accept the following payment methods: PayPal

I offer the following shipping options:
USPS Priority Mail:$5.99

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11102.m44.l1160/7?euid=99b30427580a4eeaad64a99cec405fbc&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D140754234370%26transactionId%3D0%26quantity%3D1%26refererpage%3D8%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item #      Item Title      Quantity      Price      Amount      
-----------------------------------------------------------------
140754234370      ** NEW ** Unopened - John Smoltz Lansing Lugnuts 
Collector Bobblehead - Waverly      1      $14.01
$14.01
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal:$14.01
Shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail:$5.99
Other shipping choices:
Total:$20.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#99b30427580a4eeaad64a99cec405fbc#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.