Subject: Important information about your eBay order from jersey-gadgets
From: jerseygadgets <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 04:52:26 -0700

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for your order from jerseygadgets. Please dont forget to visit us at our website at www.JerseyGadgets.com for better prices. Your order will be shipped today.

Ship to:    Michael Bishop
            6323 W Saginaw Hwy

            Ste E

            Lansing, MI 48917-2492

Date:       2013/10/16

Carrier:    USPS

Delivery Confirmation #:
            9400110200828931884048

You can click on the following link to track your package:
http://t.teapplix.com/h//te/t.cgi?id=9H619117F81947723

===============================    Items    ===============================

Item name:      iphone 4S Back Glass Battery Cover Door White A1387 Free TOOL SAMEDAY SHIPPING

Item number:    290991079386
Quantity:       1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290991079386

============================================================================

If you have any questions regarding this order, please reply to this email.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Shipping & Accounting Automation by Teapplix    http://www.teapplix.com
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~