Subject: You bought this item on eBay: New Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream Tigi 4oz (120601416864 )
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:37:56 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It's all yours, now you just need to pay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
We hope you enjoy your latest purchase. The next step is pay the seller. 
Pay now to get your item as soon as possible.

Pay with PayPal, the safe and easy way to pay for your eBay purchases.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m44.l1160/7?euid=5777829302878868233&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D120601416864%26transactionid%3D589215275002%26quantity%3D5%26level%3D1%26editAddress%3D0%26newpurchaseok%3D0%26refererpage%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

Item name:             New Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream Tigi 4oz
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m43.l1123/7?euid=5777829302878868233&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D120601416864%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1123 
Sale price:            $7.00
Quantity:              5
Subtotal:              $35.00
Estimated delivery:    Varies (Seller ships within 1 days)
Sales Tax:             (none)
Shipping & Handling:   Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service $4.99, Each 
Additional $0.50
                       Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping $18.99, Each 
Additional $3.00
                       Expedited Int'l Flat Rate Shipping $21.99, Each 
Additional $3.00
Seller:
perfume_warehouse contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=perfume_warehouse&redirect=0&iid=120601416864
Seller Information:
Piyush Golia
Plainview, NY 11803 United States

You bought this item on eBay: New Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream 
Tigi 4oz (120601416864 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Whatever Messy look Paste by AXE for Men - 7 Pc Gift 
S
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130414815576
Buy It Now price:      $16.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            2 In 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Deep Clean by AXE for 
M
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130414815588
Buy It Now price:      $13.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            Burberry Sport by Burberry for Men - 3 Pc Gift Set 
2.5
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120601408110
Buy It Now price:      $58.99
Shipping:              +$5.99

Item title:            Versace Man Eau Fraiche by Versace for Men - 4 Pc 
Gift
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110565729986
Buy It Now price:      $60.99
Shipping:              +$5.99

Item title:            Strong Sexy Hair Plaster Strong Hold Shaping Balm 
4.2oz
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120601411089
Buy It Now price:      $10.59
Shipping:              +$4.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            New Bed Head Rock Out Shine Blaster Tigi 3.38oz 
Blaster
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110565731326
Buy It Now price:      $15.00
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            Women's .B. Casual  Polo Top sz large
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260442716652
0 Bids                 $8.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Women's .B. Casual  Polo Top sz large
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370226327464
0 Bids                 $8.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            All Natural Skincare Info and Makeup Source- Baby 
Soft
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190265856210
Buy It Now price:      $0.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Carita Ideal Controle Serum Purete 30ml/1oz
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180528324058
Buy It Now price:      AU $75.50
Shipping:              Free

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#5777829302878868233#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.