Subject: waldm_adam's eCheck payment cleared
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:23:39 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
An eCheck cleared
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 21, 2014 22:48:11 PDT
Transaction ID: 4GB92939XP198193F
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=4GB92939XP198193F

Hello Michael Bishop,

The eCheck from Adam Waldman for $11.99 USD has cleared, and the money is now available in your PayPal account. 
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=4GB92939XP198193F

If you haven't already shipped the item, it should go to:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shipping Details
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buyer
Adam Waldman
[email-masked]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Adam Waldman
21031 ventura blvd #801
woodland hills, CA 91364
United States

Note to buyer
The seller hasn't sent a note

Shipping Details
There are no details available yet

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: Jase Of Duck Dynasty, Talking Bobble Head, Kohl's Exclusive, NIB
Item#: 111297647459
Purchase Date: Mar 21, 2014
Unit Price: $4.99 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $4.99 USD
Subtotal: $4.99 USD
Shipping and handling: $7.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $11.99 USD
Payment: $11.99 USD
Payment sent to: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP755