Subject: Your eBay item sold! Apple iphone 3GS Black (16GB) (AT&T) w/orig.box + xtras (110597170038)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:57:53 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, your item sold!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565,
You did it! Your item sold. You agreed to ship this item to the buyer 
within 2 business day(s) after receiving cleared payment. Once your buyer 
pays for the item, complete the steps below to ensure buyer satisfaction.

What you should do next:
- 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m354.l1337/7?euid=682b2661c1034d389625702397845180&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FPrintPostage%26transactionid%3D0%26itemid%3D110597170038%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1337 Printing shipping labels on eBay offers you reduced pricing on some shipping services, and when you print shipping labels on eBay, your tracking information is uploaded automatically.
- 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m354.l1663/7?euid=682b2661c1034d389625702397845180&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FAddTrackingNumber2%26flow%3Dmyebay%26LineID%3D110597170038_0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1663. When you upload tracking information to eBay, your buyers can access it right from My eBay. This will save you time, and may result in fewer questions from buyers and higher detailed seller ratings.
- 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m354.l1332/7?euid=682b2661c1034d389625702397845180&loc=http%3A%2F%2Ffeedback.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FLeaveFeedback2%26show_as%3Dsold%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1332 for your buyer to encourage them to buy from you again.

=================================================================
Provide shipping information
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m44.l1121/7?euid=97dc4a619d024365ba6b0d934c25a1a5&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FMyeBay%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1121
=================================================================

Item name:             Apple iphone 3GS Black (16GB) (AT&T) w/orig.box + 
xtras
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m43.l1123/7?euid=97dc4a619d024365ba6b0d934c25a1a5&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110597170038%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1123 
Sale price:            $276.00
Quantity sold:         1
Sale date:             Oct-17-10 19:57:48 PDT
Buyer:                 Rahmeen Farudi

recellable (mailto: [email-masked]) contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=recellable&redirect=0&iid=110597170038
Buyer's shipping address:
Rahmeen Farudi
1200 Brickell Ave
Suite 1800
Miami, FL 33131-3257 United States

Your eBay item sold! Apple iphone 3GS Black (16GB) (AT&T) w/orig.box + 
xtras (110597170038)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12011.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#97dc4a619d024365ba6b0d934c25a1a5#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.