Subject: Thank you for your payment. eBay item #120601416864 New Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream Tigi 4oz
From: "eBay Member: perfume_warehouse" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:52:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your payment. eBay item #120601416864 New Catwalk Curls Rock 
Curl Amplifier Cream Tigi 4oz 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

We hope you enjoy your purchase. Your payment has been received for the 
following item:

Item title: New Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier Cream 
Tigi 4oz
Web Address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120601416864
Item 
number: 120601416864
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
perfume_warehouse
Your total: $41.99

Thank you very much. Your business is 
much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.