Subject: Your eBay item sold! L@@k - Rare - Vintage 1973 SEALAB 2020 Board Game - RARE - Great Condition - NR (111174890799)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 13:45:38 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, your item sold-get ready to ship!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
You did it! Your item sold. Please ship this item to the buyer after your 
buyer pays. As soon as your buyer pays, print your 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m354.l1337/7?euid=287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0&loc=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F0%2Fe12011.m354.l1337%2F7%3Feuid%3D287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0%26loc%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpayments.ebay.com%252Fws%252FeBayISAPI.dll%253FPrintPostage%2526transactionid%253D1087724583001%2526itemid%253D111174890799%2526ssPageName%253DADME%253AL%253AEOISSA%253AUS%253A1337%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1337.

3 reasons to print your label on eBay:
1. Get discounted rates for shipping.
2. eBay label printing service is FREE!
3. Tracking information is uploaded automatically to My eBay and an email 
is sent to your buyer that their shipment is on the way.

If you don't use eBay label printing, 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m354.l1663/7?euid=287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0&loc=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F0%2Fe12011.m354.l1663%2F7%3Feuid%3D287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0%26loc%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpayments.ebay.com%252Fws%252FeBayISAPI.dll%253FAddTrackingNumber2%2526flow%253Dmyebay%2526LineID%253D111174890799_1087724583001%2526ssPageName%253DADME%253AL%253AEOISSA%253AUS%253A1663%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1663.

=================================================================
As soon as your buyer pays 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m44.l1337/7?euid=287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fpostage.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FPrintPostageLabelRedirect%26itemid%3D111174890799%26transactionid%3D1087724583001%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1337
=================================================================

Item name:             L@@k - Rare - Vintage 1973 SEALAB 2020 Board Game - 
RARE - Great Condition - NR
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12011.m43.l1123/7?euid=287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D111174890799%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSA%3AUS%3A1123 
End time:              Sep-22-13 13:45:37 PDT
Sale price:            $15.00
Quantity:              1
Quantity sold:         1
Quantity remaining:    0
Buyer:                 Loreen D Williamson

reenied6207 (mailto: [email-masked]) contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=reenied6207&redirect=0&iid=111174890799
Buyer's shipping address:
Pamela Thomas
401 US Highway 22
Apt 44B
North Plainfield, NJ 07060-3840 United States

Your eBay item sold! L@@k - Rare - Vintage 1973 SEALAB 2020 Board Game - 
RARE - Great Condition - NR (111174890799)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#287a88cdea754c3e89dfa10ee1ca11a0#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.