Subject: Unpaid item case has been closed for ELEGANT WHITE LACE CATHEDERAL CUSTOM WEDDING VEIL - NEVER WORN - U.S. SELLER!
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 18:34:54 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Case automatically closed
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
You can contact the buyer to arrange a payment. Any payment that is made to 
eBay will be returned.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m44.l1481/7?euid=91868a72e9c7447a95d25beb4255233e&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi5.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FRelistItem%26item%3D110959348353%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1481
=================================================================

Item name:             ELEGANT WHITE LACE CATHEDERAL CUSTOM WEDDING VEIL - 
NEVER WORN - U.S. SELLER! 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12531.m43.l1123/7?euid=91868a72e9c7447a95d25beb4255233e&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D110959348353%26tid%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AUPICS%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               110959348353
Sale date:             Oct-08-12 18:34:53 PDT
Buyer:                 kballista
Case opened:           Monday, Oct 15, 2012 18:41:42 PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12531.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#91868a72e9c7447a95d25beb4255233e#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.