Subject: Your eBay item didn't sell: PLANTRONICS MHS123 HEADSET - OVER THE EAR W/MICROPHONE (110677799492)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:43:28 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, your item did not sell. But you can try again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565,
Your item didn't sell this time around. Why not relist it? We'll refund 
your insertion fees if your item sells.

=================================================================
Relist Now
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12010.m44.l1154/7?euid=4fbc7c0efd36428da73c2391df3437aa&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi5.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FRelistItem%26Item%3D110677799492%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSU%3AUS%3A1154
=================================================================

Item name:             PLANTRONICS MHS123 HEADSET - OVER THE EAR 
W/MICROPHONE
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12010.m43.l1123/7?euid=4fbc7c0efd36428da73c2391df3437aa&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110677799492%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AEOISSU%3AUS%3A1123 
End time:              Apr-28-11 09:43:24 PDT

Your eBay item didn't sell: PLANTRONICS MHS123 HEADSET - OVER THE EAR 
W/MICROPHONE (110677799492)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12010.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#4fbc7c0efd36428da73c2391df3437aa#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.