Subject: Updates for your purchase from unrated-videos-dvds-and-music - Aug-09-10
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:33:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, 
we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your 
purchases in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewPaymentStatus&transId=485925752013&itemid=230499997229
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item(s) has been marked as shipped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: unrated-videos-dvds-and-music (5784)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: The Magic Flute (VHS) Animated Mark Hamill Good Cond.
Item URL: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230499997229&ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:US:1123

Paid on Aug-09-10
Shipped on Aug-11-10
Estimated delivery: Varies*
. You can contact the seller for more information.

Price: $6.99, Qty: 1   $6.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from unrated-videos-dvds-and-music
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Way Cool Wildlife 2 Baby Talk/Beepers Tweeters 
Peckers
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310210166875
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            Stranger in Town (DVD) NEW!! Jean Smart/Gregory 
Hines
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310183771880
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            Super Magnetron Vol. 2 (DVD)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310210125076
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            The Fog (DVD) UNRATED! Maggie Grace/Tom Welling Wide
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310173771232
0 Bids                 $7.99
Shipping:              +$2.99

Item title:            War File History of Warfare: William Wallace True 
Story
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230437156401
0 Bids                 $11.99
Shipping:              +$2.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.