Subject: You won this item on eBay: A&E Literary Classics-The Romance Collection Megaset #2 230404381043
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:05:04 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 4-11 days.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=230404381043&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=6
=================================================================

Item name:             A&E Literary Classics-The Romance Collection Megaset 
#2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230404381043&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123 
Sale price:            $29.99
Estimated delivery:    4-11 business days
Shipping & Handling:   US Postal Service Media Mail $3.00
                       US Postal Service Priority Mail $11.00
                       Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping $26.99
Seller:
ekaraoke contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=ekaraoke&redirect=0&iid=230404381043
Seller Information:
Andy Wen
Cat Spring, TX 78933 United States

You won this item on eBay: A&E Literary Classics-The Romance Collection 
Megaset #2 230404381043

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            THE PRISONER Set 3 NEW DVD Patrick McGoohan 2 DISCS 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330376342108
Buy It Now price:      $10.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            The Saint - Set 5  NEW DVD Roger Moore  2 Discs BOX 
SET
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230397436490
Buy It Now price:      $14.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            The Tomorrow People Set 1 BRAND NEW DVD 4-Discs Set
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330375581353
Buy It Now price:      $15.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Peter Gunn - Set 1 NEW DVD Craig Stevens 2 DISCS 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230404383888
0 Bids                 $32.99
Buy It Now price:      $36.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            Single White Female BRIDGET FONDA Jennifer Jason 
Leigh 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330039945976
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            NWT FILI BLU T- SHIRT GREEN AND BLACK MENS  SZ 
MEDIUM/M
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200410778419
0 Bids                 $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.00

Item title:            T SHIRT SKULL VS SEXY GIRL ON CAR BY  BLU SIZE L
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150363938922
Buy It Now price:      $9.99
Shipping:              +$10.00

Item title:            NWT AUTH AFFLICTION  FEDOR WARBIRD SIG T-SHIRT BLU S
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290376089337
0 Bids                 $40.00
Buy It Now price:      $45.00
Shipping:              +$7.95

Item title:            NWT AUTH AFFLICTION  FEDOR WARBIRD SIG T-SHIRT BLU M
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300372762663
0 Bids                 $40.00
Buy It Now price:      $45.00
Shipping:              +$7.95

Item title:            NWT AUTH AFFLICTION  FEDOR WARBIRD SIG T-SHIRT BLU 
XL
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290376089867
0 Bids                 $40.00
Buy It Now price:      $45.00
Shipping:              +$7.95

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.