Subject: Your eBay item sold! Hot Wheels Vintage 1960's track - Hot curves & loop (110422557904)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 21:36:46 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, your item sold!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael,
Congratulations! Your item just sold. You agreed to ship this item to the 
buyer within 2 business days after receiving cleared payment. You can send 
an invoice to the buyer as a reminder to pay for this item.

=================================================================
Send Invoice Now
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?UnifiedCheckoutSellerUpdateDetails&itemId=110422557904&transId=0&buyerid=0
=================================================================

Item name:             Hot Wheels Vintage 1960's track - Hot curves & loop
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110422557904 
Sale price:            $14.50
Quantity sold:         1
Sale date:             Aug-15-09 21:36:41 PDT
Buyer:                 John D StrongIII

jdstrong3 (mailto: [email-masked]) contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=jdstrong3&redirect=0&iid=110422557904
Buyer's shipping address:
John D Strong III
24 Highland Avenue
Millbury, MA 01527 United States

Your eBay item sold! Hot Wheels Vintage 1960's track - Hot curves & loop 
(110422557904)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=12011.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=12011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.