Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #110406867726
From: "eBay Member: christocam" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:07:32 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This member has a question for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html

Dear bishop12565,

Hello,

Thank you for the prompt shipment if my item. However, I do not 
feel that the phone is in as good of condition as you advertised it. You 
stated that it has "very minor wear from normal use" but I feel that there 
is damage to the phone that is much more than minor.
Two of the keys are 
cracked- #4 and the # key. Additionally the # key does not work when 
normally pressed. It has to be pushed down several times and pressed very 
hard. This is very inconvenient when playing a game that requires this 
key.
It also appears that the phone has been dropped several times as 
there are several nicks out of the casing and paint is chipped or worn 
off.

I would like to find a way to remedy this and prefer not to leave 
negative feedback. Would you consider a partial refund? I really don't know 
how long the # key will last, etc. I would be happy if you agreed to a 50% 
refund on product and shipping, or $33.
Please let me know if you will 
consider this.
Thank you.

-christocam

=================================================================
Answer the question
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&item=110406867726&requested=christocam&qid=633961056&redirect=0
=================================================================

Item name:             Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman MP3 & CAMERA PHONE - 
PINK! 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110406867726 
Item Id:               110406867726
End time:              Jul-01-09 13:52:21 PDT
Buyer:                 christocam
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an 
inappropriate email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.