Subject: Thank you for your payment. eBay item #230404381043 A&E Literary Classics-The Romance Collection Megaset #2
From: "eBay Member: ekaraoke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:08:27 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your payment. eBay item #230404381043 A&E Literary 
Classics-The Romance Collection Megaset #2 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

We hope you enjoy your purchase. Your payment has been received for the 
following item:

Item title: A&E Literary Classics-The Romance Collection 
Megaset #2
Web Address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230404381043
Item 
number: 230404381043
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
ekaraoke
Your total: $32.99

Thank you very much. Your business is much 
appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.