Subject: Case # 5009963621 is now open
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:35:37 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your case is open in the Resolution Center
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
We're sorry there's a problem with your purchase.

Most eBay sellers work hard to provide exceptional customer service and try 
to make things right when something goes wrong. We encourage you to , if 
you haven't already.

If you're not able to work it out, we're here to help. We've received your 
information, and we'll contact the seller about your issue and get back to 
you by Jul 05, 2011 

If you're able to work things out with the seller, please 
http://res.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveCPSCase&event=response&caseId=5009963621&claimsRespOption=8 in the Resolution Center.

Details you've provided:
Problem: The item is not as described
You have not tried contacting the seller
You paid on Jun 03, 2011
You have issues with "4" items in the order
The item is fake
The seller isn't working with you to solve the problem
You entered the phone number of "517-321-4144 Ext 355"
We will not share your phone number with the seller. 

Additional information:
"I paid more for phone cases that I thought were 
"designer" cases.  
According to the email I received, the item had been removed because it was 
not authentic.  We did receive the cases, and they were a little nicer 
becasue of the designs.  However, if they are not authorized to sell these 
and they are not really legit; I would like to be refunded."

You asked for:
A full refund

Remember, you can always check the status of your case in the Resolution 
Center.

=================================================================
Go to the Resolution Center
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m44.l1495/7?euid=a8d7b9052bd44acd946ef3142e093dd7&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fres.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FResolveCPSCase%26caseId%3D5009963621%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1495
=================================================================

Item name:             Hot Cath Kidston Rural Flower Hard Back case iPhone 
4 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11560.m43.l1123/7?euid=a8d7b9052bd44acd946ef3142e093dd7&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D170648244185%26tid%3D669187327007%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ACPSOB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               170648244185
Sale price:            $7.99
Quantity:              4
Sale date:             Jun-03-11 13:48:12 PDT
Seller:                new-is-hope
Case opened:           Jun-28-11 14:35:15 PDT
Case #:                5009963621

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a8d7b9052bd44acd946ef3142e093dd7#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.