Subject: Re: Shipping: bishop12565 sent a message about Hot Cath Kidston Rural Flower Hard Back case iPhone 4 #170648244185
From: "eBay ??: new-is-hope" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 23:42:18 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller has responded to your question about this item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

Dear bishop12565,

Hi of course no problem thank you sooo much for your orders thank you!Jane 
^_^

-new-is-hope

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=05080c4c999b4c1590f432846298b3e6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D170648244185%26requested%3Dnew-is-hope%26qid%3D171535754014%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:new-is-hope
Subject:??: bishop12565 ? Hot Cath Kidston Rural Flower Hard Back case iPhone 4 ????170648244185 ???????
Sent Date:2011-06-04 06??03?04?

new-is-hope????

I just purchased (4) iPhone 4 covers.  I did not see the place to add the 
note for which style #'s I needed.  Please send the following cover STYLES: 
#1, #5, #9, & #10.  Much appreciated!

-bishop12565

=================================================================
????
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m44.l1139/7?euid=9b65cb82a26546c5abd6d800d90166bb&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com.hk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D170648244185%26requested%3Dbishop12565%26qid%3D173392913010%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AHK%3A1139
=================================================================

???????                [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
???????
-----------------------------------------------------------------
????????http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/buy/payment.html ? ??????????? 
Western Union ? MoneyGram ????????????????????????????????? eBay 
????????????

??????????????????????http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/buy/personal-offer.html?????????????? eBay ???????????????????

??????????????? eBay 
??http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html??????????? eBay ??????????????????????? eBay ?????????????????????http://contact.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002????????

???? eBay 
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

-----------------------------------------------------_[#9b65cb82a26546c5abd6d800d90166bb#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

??????????????????eBay ????????????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
??????????????????????http://pages.ebay.com.hk/education/spooftutorial/index.html?

?? eBay ???? eBay ??????? [email-masked]??????????????eBay ??????????

??????????????????http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/policies/privacy-policy.html?????????http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/policies/user-agreement.html??

???? http://pages.ebay.com.hk/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html ????????????
?? (c) 2011 eBay Inc. ??????????
??????????????????
eBay ? eBay ???? eBay Inc. ????
eBay International AG ?????Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 
6,Switzerland

                   
Item name:             Hot Cath Kidston Rural Flower Hard Back case iPhone 
4 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m43.l1123/7?euid=05080c4c999b4c1590f432846298b3e6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D170648244185%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               170648244185
End time:              Jun-29-11 08:46:23 PDT
Seller:                new-is-hope
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was active.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            New Silica gel case for iPhone 4 Including packing 
red
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170649147500
6 Bids                 $0.57
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            New lovers loving heart Hard Cover Case For Iphone 
4G 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170647394247
Buy It Now price:      $5.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Metal Hard Back wiredrawing protection case iPhone 4 
BL
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170648277095
Buy It Now price:      $3.59
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Fun Designed Jeans Cloth Back Case For iPhone 4 4G 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170649408739
4 Bids                 $1.25
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Ctue rilakkuma ears Silica gel Back Case For iPhone 
4 W
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170649841475
10 Bids                $1.25
Shipping:              Free

                   

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an 
inappropriate email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a06-6bojsfv8km#]_[#05080c4c999b4c1590f432846298b3e6#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content.

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.