Subject: Shipping label created for Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone (MC918LL/A) (111454520822)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 06:58:16 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You created and printed a shipping label.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Thanks for creating and printing your FedEx shipping label for the item or 
items listed below.

Here's your tracking number and shipment details:

Tracking number: 61299998825428038161
Shipping service: FedEx SmartPost
Estimated total label cost: $5.53

Shipped to:yu yang chen (laundromat)
 8630 103rd Ave
ozone park, NY 11417
United States

Shipped from:Michael Bishop
 8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917
United States

=================================================================
Track Your Package
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m44.l1408/7?euid=40c91e07c0b94e179a68ba37b474fe0a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26itemid%3D111454520822%26transId%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1408
=================================================================

Item name:             Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone 
(MC918LL/A)
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m43.l1123/7?euid=40c91e07c0b94e179a68ba37b474fe0a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D111454520822%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               111454520822
Sale price:            $55.00
End time:              Sep-07-14 20:45:21 PDT
Buyer:                 yyc74

Made a mistake on the label?
You can void the label within 120 hours after creating it: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VoidPostageLabel&shipmentid=140177476010. 

Need to reprint the label?
You can reprint the label at no extra charge within 24 hours after creating 
the label: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReprintPostageLabel&shipmentid=140177476010.

Where's your package?
To see the tracking numbers of the items you shipped, go to My eBay: 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay.

=================================================================
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#40c91e07c0b94e179a68ba37b474fe0a#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.