Subject: We're transferring money to your bank
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:00:54 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
We're transferring money from PayPal to your bank
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 8, 2011 15:00:17 PDT

Hello Michael Bishop,

You asked us to transfer $300.00 USD from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by Sep 14, 2011.

Here are the details:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total amount transferred: $300.00 USD
Bank account: State Employee Credit Union x-5304
Transaction ID: 7CA94304G3886723E
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=7CA94304G3886723E
----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2011 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP026