Subject: You won this item on eBay: Veronica Mars - The Complete First Season (DVD, 2005) 280432725292
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 13:20:36 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 4-11 days.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=280432725292&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=6
=================================================================

Item name:             Veronica Mars - The Complete First Season (DVD, 
2005)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280432725292&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123 
Sale price:            $11.25
Estimated delivery:    4-11 business days
Shipping & Handling:   US Postal Service Media Mail 0
Seller:
marksdvd contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=marksdvd&redirect=0&iid=280432725292
Seller Information:
Neal Marks
Oak Park, CA 91377 United States

You won this item on eBay: Veronica Mars - The Complete First Season (DVD, 
2005) 280432725292

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Living Single - The Complete First Season (DVD, 
2006)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280433301148
1 Bid                  $8.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Dallas - Season 6 (DVD, 2007, 5-Disc Set; Dual Side)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280432727188
1 Bid                  $11.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Martha Stewart Holidays: Homemade Holidays (DVD, 
2005)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280432737321
1 Bid                  $2.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Superfriends: The Legendary Super Powers Show (DVD, 
...
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280433284670
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            The Perils of Penelope Pitstop (DVD, 2005, 3-Disc 
Set)
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280433297566
0 Bids                 $7.99
Shipping:              Free

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            Nike Air Jordan T-Shirt Blu New Mens Sz XXXL Ret $34
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290375355469
1 Bid                  $9.99
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Nike Air Jordan T-Shirt Grn/Blu New Mens Sz XL Ret 
$38
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290375357782
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Nike Air Jordan T-Shirt Blu New Mens Sz L Ret $42
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380182741540
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Nike Air Jordan T-Shirt Blu New Mens Sz XL Ret $42
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390124628599
0 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$6.00

Item title:            Nike Air Jordan T-Shirt Blu New Mens Sz XL Ret $ 50
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290375370512
2 Bids                 $9.99
Shipping:              +$6.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.