Subject: Your invoice for eBay purchases: 5X Clear LCD Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4G 4th (110574807093#),NEW 8 Hard BACK Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4G OS 4 (110574801596#),8 Color Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G OS 4 B (110574803807#)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:30:59 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Invoice
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $23.92. More 
details about your purchase are included below. 

To ensure fast delivery, please go to the URL below to complete payment:

You can pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
I accept the following payment methods: PayPal

I offer the following shipping options:
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:$21.93

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11102.m44.l1160/7?euid=93256b478580495b8d2155371ca3722c&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D110574807093%26transactionId%3D0%26quantity%3D1%26refererpage%3D8%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item #      Item Title      Quantity      Price      Amount      
-----------------------------------------------------------------
110574807093      5X Clear LCD Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4G 4th     
 1      $0.01
$0.01
110574801596      NEW 8 Hard BACK Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4G OS 4       
1      $0.99
$0.99
110574803807      8 Color Hard Back Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4G OS 4 B   
   1      $0.99
$0.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal:$1.99
Shipping and handling via Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service:$21.93
Other shipping choices:
Total:$23.92
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#93256b478580495b8d2155371ca3722c#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.