Subject: Item # 111297647459 - You've got an eCheck payment from [email-masked]
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:48:24 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Waldman sent you an eCheck payment for $11.99 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction ID: 4GB92939XP198193F
https://www.paypal.com/us/vst/id=4GB92939XP198193F

Hello Michael Bishop,

You received an eCheck payment. Like a regular paper check, an eCheck may take 3-5 days to clear. That's why you'll see the transaction status set as "Pending". Your buyer has sent the payment, but if you're shipping a physical item, we suggest you wait to send it out until the eCheck clears. We'll email you as soon as the money is in your PayPal account.

We estimate the eCheck will clear between 3/26/2014-3/28/2014.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Buyer
Adam Waldman
[email-masked]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Adam Waldman
21031 ventura blvd #801
woodland hills, CA 91364
United States

Note to seller
The buyer hasn't sent a note

Shipping Details
There are no details available yet.

Seller Protection
Seller Protection - Not Eligible

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Item name: Jase Of Duck Dynasty, Talking Bobble Head, Kohl's Exclusive, NIB
Item#: 111297647459
Purchase Date: Mar 21, 2014
Unit Price: $4.99 USD
Qty: 1
Amount: $4.99 USD
Subtotal: $4.99 USD
Shipping and handling: $7.00 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $11.99 USD
Payment: $11.99 USD
Payment sent to: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Resolution Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_complaint-view
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2014 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
 
PayPal Email ID  PP756 - 8d1d1ed3e12a3