Subject: Shipping label created for Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Black & Slate (AT&T) Smartphone With Cracked Screen (111579795380)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:03:49 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You created and printed a shipping label.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Thanks for creating and printing your FedEx shipping label for the item or 
items listed below.

Here's your tracking number and shipment details:

Tracking number: 61299998825435598078
Shipping service: FedEx SmartPost
Estimated total label cost: $5.88

Shipped to:temo maisuradze
 8 McCullough Dr
# 15811
New Castle, DE 19726
United States

Shipped from:Michael Bishop
 8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917
United States

=================================================================
Track Your Package
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m44.l1408/7?euid=127c9f1ec4b846f5b46b6b9361b5e24d&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26itemid%3D111579795380%26transId%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1408
=================================================================

Item name:             Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB - Black & Slate (AT&T) 
Smartphone With Cracked Screen
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m43.l1123/7?euid=127c9f1ec4b846f5b46b6b9361b5e24d&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D111579795380%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               111579795380
Sale price:            $112.50
End time:              Feb-01-15 20:00:12 PST
Buyer:                 mais-swat

Made a mistake on the label?
You can void the label within 120 hours after creating it: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VoidPostageLabel&shipmentid=153250913010. 

Need to reprint the label?
You can reprint the label at no extra charge within 24 hours after creating 
the label: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReprintPostageLabel&shipmentid=153250913010.

Where's your package?
To see the tracking numbers of the items you shipped, go to My eBay: 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay.

=================================================================
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#127c9f1ec4b846f5b46b6b9361b5e24d#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2015 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.