Subject: Shipping label created for Jase Of Duck Dynasty, Talking Bobble Head, Kohl's Exclusive, NIB (111297647459)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:11:40 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You created and printed a shipping label.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
Thanks for creating and printing your U.S. Postal Service shipping label 
for the item or items listed below.

Here's your tracking number and shipment details:

Tracking number: 9405509699938324702822
Shipping service: USPS Priority Mail
Total label cost: $6.51

Shipped to:Adam Waldman 
 21031 Ventura Blvd
Ste 801
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
United States

Shipped from:Michael Bishop 
 8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917
United States

=================================================================
Track Your Package
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m44.l1408/7?euid=95478cbf11374e76bf33fa2f3d9e453a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26itemid%3D111297647459%26transId%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1408
=================================================================

Item name:             Jase Of Duck Dynasty, Talking Bobble Head, Kohl's 
Exclusive, NIB
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12410.m43.l1123/7?euid=95478cbf11374e76bf33fa2f3d9e453a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D111297647459%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AL%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               111297647459
Sale price:            $4.99
End time:              Mar-17-14 21:41:37 PDT
Buyer:                 waldm_adam

Tracking information is updated throughout the day, but most of the 
information is sent with a delay. Example: If you mail your package at 10 
AM, you might not see tracking information until the following day.

Made a mistake on the label?
You can void the label within 120 hours after creating it: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VoidPostageLabel&shipmentid=127109282010. We'll let the U.S. Postal Service know you voided the label. Once your void is approved, we'll credit the label cost to your PayPal account.

Need to reprint the label?
You can reprint the label at no extra charge within 24 hours after creating 
the label: 
https://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReprintPostageLabel&shipmentid=127109282010.

Where's your package?
To see the tracking numbers of the items you shipped, go to My eBay: 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay.

=================================================================
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#95478cbf11374e76bf33fa2f3d9e453a#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.