Subject: Your eBay item didn't sell: TONY HAWK "REVERT" BLACK SKATE SHOES - SIZE 8M **NIB** (110375249692)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:27:02 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, your item did not sell. But you can try again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michael,
Your item didn't sell this time around. Why not relist it?

=================================================================
Relist Now
http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RelistItem&Item=110375249692
=================================================================

Item name:             TONY HAWK "REVERT" BLACK SKATE SHOES - SIZE 8M 
**NIB**
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110375249692 
End time:              Apr-16-09 17:26:59 PDT

Your eBay item didn't sell: TONY HAWK "REVERT" BLACK SKATE SHOES - SIZE 8M 
**NIB** (110375249692)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.