Subject: Thank you for your payment. eBay item #320549590761 Alero HEADLIGHT RH Passenger Assembly Free Shipping
From: "eBay Member: kdautoparts331" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:55:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your payment. eBay item #320549590761 Alero HEADLIGHT RH 
Passenger Assembly Free Shipping  
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,

Thank you for your order and fast payment. Your payment has been received 
for the following 
item:

Item title: Alero HEADLIGHT RH Passenger 
Assembly Free Shipping 
Web Address: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320549590761
Item 
number: 320549590761
Buyer User ID: bishop12565
Seller User ID: 
kdautoparts331
Your total: $59.50

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.