Subject: You bought this item on eBay: polka dot Nokia 2680 FACEPLATE phone COVER HARD CASE (150368619652 )
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:44:05 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
It's all yours, now you just need to pay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
We hope you enjoy your latest purchase. The next step is pay the seller. 
Pay now to get your item as soon as possible.

Pay with PayPal, the safe and easy way to pay for your eBay purchases.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=150368619652&transactionid=372360479005&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=0
=================================================================

Item name:             polka dot Nokia 2680 FACEPLATE phone COVER HARD CASE 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150368619652 
Sale price:            $6.99
Quantity:              1
Subtotal:              $6.99
Estimated delivery:    Varies (Seller ships within 1 days)
Sales Tax:             (none)
Shipping & Handling:   Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service $4.99, Each 
Additional $2.99
                       Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping $5.99, Each 
Additional $2.99
Seller:
cellularfaceplatewholesale contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=cellularfaceplatewholesale&redirect=0&iid=150368619652
Seller Information:
AWAN INC
MOBILE , AL 36695 United States

You bought this item on eBay: polka dot Nokia 2680 FACEPLATE phone COVER 
HARD CASE  (150368619652 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            POLKA DOT FACEPLATE PHONE COVER CASE LG ENV 3 
VX-9200
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380153909844
0 Bids                 $0.99
Buy It Now price:      $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            PINK SONY Ericsson Z310 Z310a FACEPLATE SNAP ON 
COVER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380133952993
0 Bids                 $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            POLKA DOT LG CT810 810 INCITE FACEPLATE SNAP CASE 
COVER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150367659433
0 Bids                 $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            BUTTERFLY RAZR FACEPLATE SNAP ON COVER V3 
V3A,V3M,V3C
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150313665623
0 Bids                 $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

Item title:            ZEBRA AT&T SONY ERICSSON Z750 Z750A FACEPLATE COVER 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150325682875
0 Bids                 $5.99
Shipping:              +$4.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some other items you might like
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            4GB MicroSD Memory Card FOR LG enV3 enV 3 VX9200 
9200
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150349756962
Buy It Now price:      $11.95
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            4GB MicroSD Memory Card FOR LG enV3 enV 3 VX9200 
9200
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170340450826
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            NEW ZAGG invisible SHIELD SCREEN for Palm Pre FAST 
SHIP
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370240158280
Buy It Now price:      $13.95
Shipping:              View Item to Calculate

Item title:            invisible SHIELD FULL BODY PROTECTOR FOR Palm Pre 
FAST 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370241799359
Buy It Now price:      $20.99
Shipping:              View Item to Calculate

Item title:            NWT Francesco Biasia Good Girl Storm/Retails for 
$500
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280389626014
0 Bids                 $180.00
Shipping:              Free

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.