Subject: You won this item on eBay: VERONICA MARS COMPLETE SECOND SEASON DVD SET TWO 2 NEW 370298537658
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:16:15 -0700 (GMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 5-12 days.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CheckoutProcessor&item=370298537658&transactionid=0&quantity=1&level=1&editAddress=0&newpurchaseok=0&refererpage=6
=================================================================

Item name:             VERONICA MARS COMPLETE SECOND SEASON DVD SET TWO 2 
NEW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370298537658&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123 
Sale price:            $9.99
Estimated delivery:    5-12 business days
Shipping & Handling:   US Postal Service Media Mail $3.00
                       US Postal Service First Class Mail $5.00
                       USPS First Class Mail International $10.00
                       UPS Standard To Canada $6.00
Seller:
werdvds contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=werdvds&redirect=0&iid=370298537658
Seller Information:
David C Guthrie
Lynchburg, VA 24502-4116 United States

You won this item on eBay: VERONICA MARS COMPLETE SECOND SEASON DVD SET TWO 
2 NEW 370298537658

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Message from the Seller(werdvds)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

For more information on my shipping, insurance, and other policies, check 
my "me" link near my ebay name at the top of the auction page.  Or, you can 
just send payment plus $3.50 for S&H ($6 for international shipping on a 
single CD or DVD) through paypal to:

[email-masked]

or you can mail payment 
to:

David Guthrie
100 Lookout Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24502-4116
USA

If 
sending payment through mail, please don't forget to include the item # and 
title of auction with your payment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            GROWING UP WITH WINNIE POOH FRIENDS FOREVER DVD 
DISNEY
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310184830347
0 Bids                 $2.49
Buy It Now price:      $2.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            LOIS AND CLARK COMPLETE SERIES SEASONS 1 2 3 4 DVDS 
NEW
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300370939621
0 Bids                 $69.99
Buy It Now price:      $76.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            TERMINATOR SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES SEASON 2 STEEL 
CASE
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310184613636
0 Bids                 $57.99
Buy It Now price:      $63.99
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            BUNNYTOWN HELLO BUNNIES! DVD DISNEY's
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370299103665
0 Bids                 $4.99
Buy It Now price:      $5.49
Shipping:              +$3.00

Item title:            DAZED AND CONFUSED DVD NEW/SEALED
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370296703531
2 Bids                 $3.75
Shipping:              +$3.00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.